33® Platinum Spincast Reel

Model # 33KPL.10C.BX6
  Staff pick!

33® Platinum Spincast Reel

Our top-of-the-line Zebco 33® spincast. Sturdy all-metal body, 5 bearings, Continuous Anti-Reverse™ and a 4.1:1 gear ratio for smooth, fast retrieves. Fish will practically feel honored to be caught.
$34.99

Availability: Out of stock

SPECS

Type
SPINCAST
Bearings
4+1
Anti-Reverse
Continuous
Hand Retrieve
Right/Left
Gear Ratio
4.1:1
IPT (in.)
22"
Mono Capacity
95/10
Weight (oz)
Type
SPINCAST
Bearings
4+1
Anti-Reverse
Continuous
Hand Retrieve
Right/Left
Gear Ratio
IPT (in.)
22"
Mono Capacity
95/10
Weight (oz)
Specs

SPECS

Type
SPINCAST
Bearings
4+1
Anti-Reverse
Continuous
Hand Retrieve
Right/Left
Gear Ratio
IPT (in.)
22"
Mono Capacity
95/10
Weight (oz)
Type
SPINCAST
Bearings
4+1
Anti-Reverse
Continuous
Hand Retrieve
Right/Left
Gear Ratio
IPT (in.)
22"
Mono Capacity
95/10
Weight (oz)
Features
Reviews
33® Platinum Spincast Reel is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Rod and Reel I bought two of this combo, one for me, and the other for my grandson. My grandson is a very active Boy Scout, and his Troop does monthly camping trips into the mountains of Western and North Central Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma, as well as areas of North East Texas. He has caught a variety of fish on this combo, including some very nice Rainbow and Golden Trout. He loves it because it is durable, light-weight, easy to assemble, and he can get to the business of fishing. He also notes that the rod gives excellent feedback and he is catching more hits, and thus more fish, than with his old combo. Great products!
Date published: 2016-06-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I tournament bass fish in three circuits you don't have to be a beginner used Zebco for thirty nine years of tournament fishing and sixty-two years of my fishing career. Won a national team tournament and represented Ohio three times when I used to fish bass federation. Been made fun of but never had a backlash and can skip a jig twenty feet under a dock. Great reel just put other line on them.
Date published: 2016-06-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by from New reels I find the new reels to be noisy. I like the older ones
Date published: 2016-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 33 Zebco and old classic This reel is made the way it was 20 years ago. They are smooth and very dependable. It is the reel I go to when I am fishing for crappie or panfish.
Date published: 2016-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My favorite rod and reel This reel with a med. light rod is great for panfish.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Any one, They are all great products
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome little spincast reel Super smooth to cast, drag is smooth and easy to adjust, the line pick-up is flawless. great reel for beginners and experienced fishermen alike.
Date published: 2016-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 33 Rocks!!! The Zebco 33 is the most durable reel out there. These reels are so versatile and strong. I remember growing up having two 33's and my dad would take me bass fishing. These reels would hold up to anything we caught. After being with my wife for 10 years she finally gave in and bought a fishing license last year. Her first reel I bought her was the Zebco 33 and she loves it.
Date published: 2016-02-29
  • y_2017, m_3, d_20, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_33KPL_bv46_10C_bv46_BX6, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zebco
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 104.86ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Questions

what weight/flex of rod would best suited with the 33 Platinum reel?

Asked by: kabar66
This is best for a medium action
Answered by: Zebco Customer Service
Date published: 2016-08-31

I know I can fish longer and less stressfully with a Spincast reel. I know that I can catch more fish on braided line. Please help me with the usage tips and right size braid for the Zebco 33 Platinum ??

Asked by: fishfood
It is possible to use braided line on these reels however we recommend using mono line in the appropriate pound test to get the maximum performance from these reels.
Date published: 2016-08-31

Does the 33 Platinum have an oscillating spool?

Asked by: KA4491
This reel does not have an oscillating spool.
Date published: 2016-07-28

Fishing novice here.  I read in the Basic Tackle section that reels come with the line installed.  If so, do the Mono/Capacity numbers indicate the line in feet and it's breakage point?  For example, 90/4 is 90 feet of 4 lb. in the 33MTK?

Asked by: tm_fish
The mono capacity refers to how many yds of what lbs of line the reel will hold. in your example, 90/4, would mean the reel can hold 90yds of 4lb mono.
Date published: 2016-06-02

Can any of the new braided line, or "super braids be used with this reel?

Asked by: Capnhook
It is possible to use braided line on these reels however we recommend using mono line in the appropriate pound test to get the maximum performance from these reels.
Date published: 2016-05-16

If you had to choose between the Omega Z03 or the 33 platinum which would you choose and why??

Asked by: CJ0627
The Zo3 is our top of the line, has more bearings and a better built reel.
Date published: 2016-05-06

Do you make a 33 max platinum?

Asked by: Bill
We do not make the 33 MAX in the platinum. The highest for the 33MAX is the Gold
Date published: 2016-04-13

Can you explain the Mono Capacity? What do the numbers mean?

Asked by: Big D
The mono capacity refers to the amount of line that comes on the reel or is recommended for the reel. This reel comes with 95yds of 10lb mono.
Date published: 2016-03-20
  • y_2017, m_3, d_20, h_20CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_33KPL_bv46_10C_bv46_BX6, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zebco
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 95.51ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT